Friday, May 30, 2008


Did 2 CVS trips today and 1 Walgreen's trip (for the $10 off $30 coupon just for today). I had wanted to get my printer ink but the cartridges I brought were not good so I had to make up for the $15 short on the fly and I did pretty good.

Then the CVS trip was good - it went as planned and I was able to do 2 transactions. Sometimes they don't like me doing that. I always go at off hours when I'm gonna do that. But the 2 stores that are in my area are constantly out of most things as soon as the flyers are out. The first day most people have picked over everything and it's hard to complete a large dollar amount ECB transaction.

Like the cereal and ragu / helliman's deal was hard to finish! But I got the ragu - love spag!! Plus I had gotten the free wipe email coupon but I didn't know that you could print that out multiple times!! It was also hard to find that - I went to 3 different stores before I found it. (Plus it's pretty small for the price it is - glad I got it for free!!)

So is anyone wondering when they'll get more Divine cookie crt's? DH & I love these cookies!!

No comments: