Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Couponing Advice and CVS for Beginners

So many friends and family have asked me how I get all my great deals and let me tell you I get great deals!!! But the real kudos go to Jenny at SouthernSavers, Erica at IHeartCVS, and many others! I just found one blog after another and just started reading up on this phenomenon. I have saved over 50 to 75% on my grocery bill (mostly on cleaning and toiletry supplies, plus some food items, esp. milk!).

Here's a little list of some of my favorite money saving helpful sites:

1. Jenny at SouthernSavers is so helpful. She has lots of good plans on how to grow your Extra Care Bucks at CVS and get lots of free and low cost items. Each week she has a grand plan for CVS that makes going there so easy!

Here's her guides for couponing: http://southernsavers.com/getting-started-guides/


2. And the one that started it all: Erica at: I Heart CVS. Her site will give you all the latest news on CVS and any deals that are upcoming so that you can plan your trips accordingly. Also so you can collect the correct coupons for your shopping trips. Erica also has the latest news on the hard to find CVS coupons like $3 off of $15 purchase, which are so helpful in making a great shopping trip even better!

3. Denise Sawyer, The "Cent"ible Sawyer, has explained how to CVS in a very easy to understand way. Check it out: http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com/2009/02/cvs-for-beginners.html


http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com/2009/02/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4.html

She also has deals on Walgreens, Target, WalMart, Aldi's, Kroger, and Meijer's. She's been in the Aug and Sept Woman's Day magazines. And she's one of the 11 Mom's (thru WalMart). She's got a BlogTalkRadio show. She's a real helpful resource.

4. And a new one that I found today: Nickles N Dimes. Becky has lots of stores that she checks on, so go over to her site and see what kind of deals you can get!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: