Friday, February 13, 2009

Latest CVS Trip


So I did pretty good - DD and my cards had gotten the $2 off of $10 CVS purchase CRT's (coupons that CVS price checker scanner prints out if you scan your CVS card) so I've been trying to figure out a way to get the cotton pads for cheap! As you can see by the picture we got good deals and the total cost was only $2.75 for everything!!

The L'Oreal cleanser is usually more than twice that for just one - and we got two. I have a rain check for my card so hopefully I can find another store that has two for my card (got the other two for her card). Got 6 greeting cards for free, crackers for free, razors for free, a candy bar (DH loves them!), Benefiber, Almond Clusters (goodness these are good!!!!), and CVS lotion (it's made by Jergens), and a eye mask - ALL FOR FREE. Okay it was $2.75 but what a deal - steal!!

If you want to learn how to do the CVS game, check out the left side menu and click on the advice and help link and it will take you to a page that has some great links to blogs that taught me how to do this. Buy & stockpile (buy when things are on sale only) or donate to others - I did a few weeks ago to a family that had their house burn down and it was soooo awesome to be able to give them a ton of totally new stuff!!!

Have a blessed day,

No comments: