Thursday, February 12, 2009

Help I need Madagascar 2 Coupon!

I've heard there's a Madagascar Escape 2 Africa coupon in a few different papers from last Friday the 6th of Feb. Do you still have the paper? email me and I'll send you my address, I need this coupon fast!! CVS has got one heck of a deal this week and I've been slacking off checking out the deals for this week! And just found out that the bigger cities had this coupon in their Friday's paper - of course our little town didn't!

CVS hasn't been the greatest in deals lately but I'm still at it! This picture's deals, I only spent about $2 bucks - on all this!! Plus I got ECB's back. Take a look at the advice and help posting (I have it on the left side menu) on how to really save money by couponing!

No comments: