CVS will be having some really good deals the week of the 21st thru the 27th and if you can get two newspapers this weekend (& possibly for the next little bit at least) you can get work on getting something really cool: A bonus coupon book from P&G worth $120!! It has tons of coupons in the booklet they will send you - most are worth $1 and over. You have to buy $50 worth of products during a month and a half and there's lots of different products in the list of items that qualify as P&G products.When I read the fine details I couldn't tell if you had to buy the $50 worth of P&G products all on one receipt (which wouldn't have been so great but somewhat doable at CVS) but I emailed them and they were very nice and emailed me back and said No, it doesn't have to be on one receipt!! So save those receipts dated from 12/14/2008 and 1/31/2009!!
Go to: http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/en_US/jsp/EDS_Page.jsp?pageID=Year-of-Savings for all the details and a list of the products and the rebate form that you have to mail in with your receipt(s).
Some of their products that qualify:- Febreze
- Old Spice
- Secret
- Charmin
- Luvs
- Pampers
- Puffs
- Duracell
- Camay
- Ivory
- Olay
- Zest
- CoverGirl
- Always
- Tampax
- Dawn
- Joy
- Head & Shoulders
- Pantene
- Herbal Essences
- Clairol
- Bounty
- Mr Clean
- Swiffer
- Cheer
- Era
- Gain
- Tide
- Gillette
Okay, I know that you are gonna go shopping sometime in the next week or two and I'm sure that most of the products on the list are things you usually buy anyways, so keep your receipts!
Have a blessed day - sorry I've been slack lately!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment