Wednesday, November 26, 2008

e-coupons I think I love you!!

Okay so yesterday I had to go up to Fort Wayne and I've been doing some shopping while I'm up there cas they have some stores up there that we don't have in our little ole hick town here. And I saw my first negative amount on the cash register!! Holy Cow that is an awesome site!!! It was minus 31 cents - I hadn't planned on a negative amount so wasn't prepared for it and I just grabbed DH's favorite candy bar to get back over to postive! I paid 23 cents!!


The only “bad” thing was is that the store I went to (Kroger/Scott) is split up into two different stores - the pharamacy stuff (shampoo, body soap/ wash) is in a different building so I could have gotten a way better deal but I’m not complaining!! For both "trips" I got:

  • 2 Reddi Wips
  • 2 GG Vegs
  • 2 Cottenelle TPs
  • block of cheese
  • candy bar
  • 2 Olay Ribbons body washes (the second "store") 55 cents
all this stuff for 78 cents!! (I could have gotten it all minus the candy for I think 24 cents, tax is sometimes hard to figure. )

this is the trip stash:

Go to SouthernSavers and she'll tell you all about Kroger stores and all about e-coupons that you "load" onto your Kroger card. You can totally save big time and "double dip" so to speak like I did. You get overage this way by using your paper coupons with the e-coupons. Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great tip! thanks for the mentoring encouragement

Jenny said...

Wow. Way to go!

Thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out. I'm just learning the CVS 'game' and I would love to learn more about this too. Thanks!

Cherie said...

Wow, what a trip! Maybe I will take the time soon to do this coupon shopping all you ladies keep talkin' about.
Thanks for visiting me! I really can't decide between the book and the movie. The movie was way better than I thought! The book has all the details that you don't get in the movie. I absolutely can't wait to start book 3, it's driving me crazy!!
Have a beautiful day!!!