So one of my favorite blog writers is having this really neat Ornament Exchange. I think it's a great idea to meet some other blog friends and to be able to send off and receive a cool new ornament for Christmas! If you want to join up, I think today is the last day to sign up!! Click on the banner to go to her site!
Apparently her husbands family does it and now her family is doing it. What a cool tradition. Plus you don't have to think too hard about what to buy for the Christmas exchange and you can put the whole Christmas buying up the store (& putting yourself in debt) on hold!!
My DD and I have been exchanging Christmas pins with each other since she was born (of course those first couple of years I got to pick out my own :-) but now we have quite a few. With DGD being here I wonder if she will continue our little tradition on? What's your family Christmas tradition?
1 comment:
Our family exchanges ornaments... and while it's nice, it can get out of control. =)
Post a Comment