So I took out my old laptop and hit the search button :-) and found a great site that a guy named Dan (blindwolf8) has. He is such a nice guy! Here's his site if you ever have this logon/logoff problem, he's got the steps to fix it all laid out nice and neat! http://thinkinginpixels.com/quick-fixes/ Plus on top of it all he let me call him and bug him when I got stuck on a step - how nice is that?!? It took way, way longer to find the solution to the problem than to actually fix the problem but it's scary when you turn your machine on and it just hangs there and won't let you logon!Why people waste their time making spyware and virus' is beyond me but thank you God there are still nice guys around that will take the time to help a complete stranger!!! He didn't know me from Jack! He's going to school for his masters and I think that he's into gaming... I hope he goes far cas he deserves it!
Have a wonderful day,
No comments:
Post a Comment