
So what do you think of this trip? Pretty good one, huh? Amazing that they just about give this stuff away - by just doing some coupon organizing and then you can get some super deals!
And to be honest it really wasn't just one transaction. It was 4 transactions but it works better that way if you have the time.
I would have bought more Dawn but I forgot my coupon box at home and only had 8 Dawn coupons with me in my purse. Also I only had 3 of the 2/10 coupons with me (see IHeartCVS.com) so I just did okay. Actually the cigarettes and the big pile of stuff cost about the same. It's hard to tell cas one of the transactions had the cigarettes in it and I really don't know how to seperate out the tax. So all in all I think I did awesome! About 4.50 for all that stuff!!!
Comment and tell me what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment