Just one more thing on Exxon's earnings; I heard last night that Exxon's stock actually went down on hearing of the big earnings - yea you think, people are punishing them for making so much money from the average joe BUT no it's because the stock holders were pissed - they thought that they were gonna make MORE!!!! The earnings of $11.68 billion wasn't as much as they were suppose to make!! AGGGHHHH!!!! So the investors were actually the ones that caused the stock to drop which is of course the case but come on $11.68 billion isn't enough???
To read on the earnings: http://www.cnbc.com/id/22947685
To read on the stock drop: http://www.investorguide.com/stock-analysis.cgi?ticker=XOM
or: http://quicktake.morningstar.com/Stocknet/san.aspx?id=247409
I guess I just don't get this - I need to read more about it. I totally understand that the investor could care less about the cost of a gallon of gas - they are interested in how much money their investment is going to make but when did the bottom line become more important then people? People are having to decide between gas for the car (to get to work) and food! This is why I'm so into couponing now cas I know that every dollar counts. I want my dollars to work for me!
23 Game Day Foods That Disappear Before Halftime
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment