- 3 boxes Always Infinity pads - been wanting to try them
- 2 Johnson Baby lotions - DD has been wanting these!!
- 2 cvs zip lock box of baggies - I needed them badly!
- 5 Lady Speed Sticks
- 2 Colgate toothpastes - the limit is more than 2 now!
- 1 Mens razor
- 1 Womens cartridge for razor - love these Bic Soliel
- 1 large Vitamin water
- 2 Gillette mens shampoo
- 2 small bags of nuts - DH loves!
- 2 candy bars - Who doesn't love chocolate?!?!
- 2 Gold Peak Ice Teas
- 2 Tylenol PM
- 2 Tylenol Rapid Gels
- 2 Blood monitors - will donate, my friend just got a new one that I didn't know he got
I always thought that buying name brands was too expensive - I always bought the generic brands because I had gotten out of the habit of using coupons but then I found these sites and you will learn how to really go for it!!
Also I have been noticing that some of the folks that I read their blogs have been having some troubles and well I just want to remind people that even tho we all may not know each other personally - we all are in this world together and we all should be praying for each other and doing whatever it is that we can to help support (I don't mean financially necessarily - unless that's your "gift") each other in this thing we call life!! :-)
We need to help each other with words of encouragement and prayers for our families. Lots of people are going thru rough times - heck everyone has got a story to tell - just don't forget that in the midst of your own difficulties we all could use some type of emotional support.
Okay that's my public service annoucement for the day!
3 comments:
love the "public service announcement" -keep them coming!
I am happy to be able to comment now:)
wow love the CVS deals!
Wow! That's a lot of stuff!
I didn't think we had a CVS nearby, but I just checked the website and we have 4 in city not too far from here. Yay!
Post a Comment