I just wanted to put in some new pictures of Rain - she's such a cutie and I also had some pictures of the trees changing colors. I found a couple that just were awesome looking.
Rain is sleeping so peacefully in mom's arms.

I remember holding DD this exact way when she was little and DD wanted a picture of Rain sleeping and I didn't want to use the flash so it's a bit dark but she's so cute!!
And my two little princess' - they are just so precious!!! I happen to catch this just at the right time! DD's best friend (awesome photographer) was over earlier in the evening and she took a bunch of pictures that I can't wait to see.

Okay - enough gushing!!! - now on to some pretty trees around town changing colors - this is the only thing that makes the coming of winter be somewhat okay in my mind!!!! (I don't know if you can click on the images to make them a bit bigger but they do look better bigger.)


The tree below - I took the picture cas it looked funny - like pompoms - the leaves changing color and then the next week I took another picture just to see the difference.

The next week's picture of the tree (very gloomy day). I wonder what it will look like next week?

Have a blessed day,
1 comment:
umm holy moly.. when you were talking about DD I thought you meant like a 4 yo! I had no idea you were old enough to be a grandma! Both you and DH look really young!
Congrats.. both DD and DGD are beautiful!
Post a Comment