Monday, October 27, 2008

Just a lazy day & some thoughts

So I was supose to do stuff today.... and I didn't.

What I did do? I played on the net... and with Twitter. So I added it to the page. But really what's it going to do that I don't already do with the blog? And I don't expect to be arrested any time soon, so no exciting twitter to say that way but I did it. Just like I have a MySpace page and the blog and a couple other techie things that I "should" have. But sometimes it feels like information overload!!

I did just find another place that makes all these pages into one page (you have weidgets on the page so that you "save time" by just going to that one page). I don't know if that is a good idea or not - I'll check it out, you can too: http://www.netvibes.com/ It seems like it might be a good thing to try and keep all the different things together. We'll see!

By the way, I read a great saying earlier today on Kate McD's blog: “If one bad trauma can alter someone’s life forever, then why couldn’t one good experience do the same?” Isn't that awesome? But it's so sad that so many people don't take the time to try to do this. My pastor at my church - God's House - just finished up a series on getting dirty and it totally went with her posting. So many people don't want to get dirty with others "dirt" that we don't get involved in their lives and they lose out on everything and we lose out on a blessing. I've been trying to figure out where I need to get dirtier (is that a word? or am I just that bad of a speller? :-) and I haven't quite figured it out yet but it was super inspiring to read how Kate gets "dirty!"

Have a blessed day,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't get Twitter. I promised myself I cannot get sucked into anything else....

its tempting though...

I don't know why I can't get the Sunday Sessions up. I think I am going to ahve to delete and copy and paste and repost. Annoying - and now its not sunday

PS that grandbaby of yours is positively yummy!