My DH has been trying to get me to teach others how to do this couponing thing that I've been doing for the last few months. I do see some other bloggers have seminars on it online or have ebooks on it - has anyone tried to do a live seminar about couponing? Not just online stuff? I've tried to show a couple people just in passing what to do, but I think that hand outs and seeing it all written out would prolly help them understand it better.
EDIT: Just found this site that gives a really good "lesson" on CVS'ing. Go check it out: http://www.couponing101.com/2008/10/cvs-101.html
Also my DD is still pregnant - her due date is on Thursday but she has been having slight contractions and is slightly dialated for the past 2 weeks. When I was pregnant with her I was overdue by a month so I think that she thinks about that and freaks out. She's so tired and I can tell she's just ready - so tonight we're going for a "walk" - I just talked to a friend who said that she and her DD went for a 7 mile walk to get the baby to come. I don't think tonight's walk will be that long but hopefully we'll get some action going!!
And maybe I'll take some pictures too. The trees are starting to change. That's about the only thing I like about Fall (cas you know winters coming - boohoo). I'll try to put up some pictures tomorrow of the walkway or the park - wherever it is that we go!
Later: So we didn't go to the walkway and we didn't go to the park, we just walked a few blocks in the neighborhood. It was still nice and the trees are just starting to change and on top of it - it's just about the full moon.

You can just see the full moon - it was such a nice evening. I love this kind of weather. I wish that Indiana could be this way all the time!
This picture of the moon below isn't the greatest (about an hour / hour & half later after our walk) - I was trying to get a picture of the ring around it. I don't remember the old wive's tale about it.... Do you?

2 comments:
Wow, the trees are beautiful!
I'll be thinking of your daughter, those last few days are so rough. Eating eggplant parmesan brought on labor twice for me, that might be worth a try!
I can't wait to check out the CVS link, I'm really looking forward to learning how to save money! Thanks!
Thanks for the mention!
And congrats on your daughter's pregnancy!
Post a Comment