Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wishing for Virginia Magazines



I coupon and I coupon a lot!! But I get great deals. Last night I bought tons of stuff (two packages of Huggie diapers for only .63 cents plus there was a package of Huggie wipes in that transaction too!!) but I'm wanting more of this certain type of coupon and I don't have it. One is called the Richmond Parents Monthly and the other is Fifty Plus.

I don't know anyone in the Virginia/ Central Virginia area including greater Richmond Charlottesville and Fredericksburg's areas so I was wondering if any of you have seen these magazines? Did you know that they had a little piece of gold in them? Check out my deals or check out a couple of the links to the left or right - you can save money like crazy too!

And if any of you happen to know where you can get your hands on these and would like to send me one (some) - let's talk, I can send you postage!


No comments: