Monday, October 13, 2008

Family gathering

My MIL has a family get together usually once a month - realize my DH has 12 brothers and sisters and about 35-40 nieces and nephews! It's usually a BIG group! (I still don't know all the kids names and I've been with DH for over ten yrs!!) Well on Saturday she had another party and I got a couple pictures that I thought that I'd share - I missed a couple of really good shots. I absolutely NEED a new camera! This one is probably about 4 or 5 yrs old and has no manual settings and is terrible in low light. But I thought I'd share anyways even if the pictures aren't the greatest!



Some of the group having fun after we all had ate some good food! They have always got tons and tons of food for every one - oh and the deserts??? SOOOOO good!!!



Katie and her sweetie - I always sneak takin' her picture and this one really shows how much it takes to get a picture of her!!

Okay I didn't take this picture of her below but I just love it so I took it and now I have a cute picture of her and Brett!!!




Carol's new little buddy - Ted found him in the back of his truck at only 2 weeks old, no mama around. He's about 7 weeks old now and as you can see just loves his bottle!! LOL


And here's the two youngest of the group - grandson and great grand daughter! Aren't they the cutest!?!


Have a blessed day,



2 comments:

Queen said...

love the family pics! we do a once a week dinner at my grandmother's house and have for as long as i can remember. it's a wonderful tradition to have & keep. that kitten is the cutest freaking thing, i want to steal him from you :)

TLC said...

I love that she does these dinners (besides getting together we get to eat great)! I think that it's sooo important for family's these days to get together and just hang out! - And to keep family traditions. Glad to see others do it too!

You'd have to fight my SIL for him - and he'd prolly cry himself silly. You should have seen him playin' & lovin' on/ with my sis-in-law, so cute! That was one of the picture's I missed, but the one I got was pretty good, & it's so funny to see him holding the bottle! lol