Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wacky Wednesday - Food

So my DH has been feelin' a bit under the weather the last couple of days and he has a couple different "comfort" foods. One is okay - if not the most healthy at least he doesn't eat it all the time: McD's McNugget's. I don't mind running out and getting them for him every once in a while. And the other you ask? Peanut butter and Bologna sandwichs! Yes, you read that correctly - no misspelling (I hope I spelled it correctly - lol) & no misprints! Isn't that gross? I just can't imagine mixing those two things together. He keeps trying to get me to try it but there is NO way I will. I like mayo with my bologna and jelly (or honey) with my peanut butter!!! No mixing them up for me!!

So what weird food do you (or your loved ones) just gotta have?

Me? - give me just regular food thank you very much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...that is nasty! when I was a kid I liked peanut butter and pickle sandwiches..sick.

Thanks for your kind words on the blog, friend

Wendy said...

when I was a kid, mayonasisse sanhwiches - ack!, akc!

My dad likes peanut butter, banana and mayonaisse sandwiches.