Sunday, July 13, 2008

Got tons of stuff last nite at CVS

Sorry no pix but I got last nite for the end of the July 6th-12th week:
4 Dawn's
3 Olay's
1 Gillette Wash
1 Toothpaste
1 pantyliner
1 suncare aloe
2 Pert shampoos
1 suncare lotion
1 small box Honey Oats bars
1 cleanser wipes
1 Purina beggin strips bag (I think the cashier didn't use my $1 off on this - it was in my bag when I got home but I used the CVS email one for $2 off)

all for 5.03 oop - I should have gotten a $10 Olay ECB but it didn't print out. I've noticed that a lot of people have been commenting around the net that the ECB's and their cards are not matching up! Be on the look out for that! Check your bucks before you leave and call CVS if you didn't get your bucks or you got/ get the wrong persons bucks!! or CRT!

I'll definitely be calling to get my Olay bucks - I did notice that there was a weird dollar amount on my Olay products (that I shouldn't have had) that happened between 9pm and 9:30pm last nite - between two transactions. Hopefully they get their computers figured out!!

No comments: