I found that on a blog that was praising a childrens author Mimi ... ummm something, talking about raising children - anyways I loved the quote so I'm sharing!
I found another great blog today: http://fussypants.typepad.com - she's really funny, a really good read.
I just found another couple sites that I use to read and are super fun: http://unsinkablekristen.blogspot.com
http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com/
I changed up the site a bit - just didn't like the layout before and it's coming along a little better. I'm adding some of my fav pix too. In a slide show from photobucket.
We were suppose to have our book club meeting tonight at my house this month but we all agreed to postpone it for a couple weeks as no one had read the bookyet. I just finished it tonite. The Observations. It was pretty good. Not my usual cup of tea so to speak but an alright book to waste an afternoon or two with. We've had some good books, I may have to share a few in the days, weeks to come.
23 Game Day Foods That Disappear Before Halftime
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment