I know to watch the cashiers and to make sure that I get credit for each coupon but somehow I didn't get credit for one of my $3 coupons! Boy that makes me mad cas cvs will get that money double - makes me not feel bad for them in the least for the awesome deals I get!! I can't go back and say "Hey you didn't take off my $3 dollar coupon." They won't believe me but I know what coupons I had and as I look back over my receipt (I knew at the time it was costing too much - why didn't I question it then?!?) I found the problem. I wish that their system put the coupons in the receipt better (so you could tell what each coupon was for exactly).
Oh well lesson learned. I'm off today to try to make up for it. Got 4 different transactions planned and hopefully they don't give me grief about the 3/15 coupon and they have all the product that I want and need!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment