I had another two cashiers try to "miss" one of my coupons!! For big dollar amounts... I think that the local stores managers must be telling the cashiers to see if they can "accidentally on purpose" forget to put in a coupon or two and see if the customers even see the mistakes!! I don't know if I should call corporate or not - I've made a few calls to complain in the last month or so and I know that they have a list of what your previous calls were about... I don't want to be the one that is always complaining but this is unbelievable that they are doing this!!
On a lighter note, so my blogs aren't always about shopping, I love reading and thought you might enjoy seeing what I've been reading!!
I found a really neat blog today - lots of fun and she's a good writer:
http://suburbanmatron.blogspot.com/ Lots of fun!!
I have a few others that I really enjoy that aren't part of the saving money deal that my blog is starting to go towards.
Here's another one: http://katemcdonald.wordpress.com She hasn't blogged in awhile but she's a great writer (& her husbands a great singer!)
Some one else that is having the same "missing" coupons and she has an interesting page! http://twistedlisa.blogspot.com/
23 Game Day Foods That Disappear Before Halftime
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment