Monday, July 28, 2008

Great Sat Trip at CVS (pictures below)

Hi there everyone. I had a busy week and weekend. I had to finish up a site clean up that was so tedious - took forever!!! I also had a look see appt with my doctor - he says everything looks fine and I was able to talk him into letting me do the first of the 3 treatments right then so only 2 more trips up north!!

And then I got ready for my yard sale on Sat - which turned out really good, although it was soooo humid in the morning while I was doing the last minute setup stuff. Yuck!!! Then I had people stopping in all day. I had gone by Michelle's the night before and picked up a couple bags of clothes and a box or two of stuff that she cleaned out of the house in preparation for the baby (soon now - just 3 months or so now!!) and with both our stuff I did pretty good but the big news of the day was that I took a trip to CVS cas I had gotten the great 5/30 coupon (that was only good on Sat) in my email (they take $5 off a $30 purchase - that's before your coupons folks!!)

So anyways I thought that I'd share the pictures from the trip and the receipt cas no one seems to understand that you can really buy this stuff for next to nothing as long as you have the coupons - so let me say it again: Let Me Have Your Coupons If You're Not Gonna Use Them!!!! Stop me and give them to me - if you live in town, I'll drop by your house and pick them up! and if you don't - Please mail them to me! I'll even tell you how to do this so that you can save yourself some money.

So they say a picture is worth a thousand words (and seeing is believing - at least that's what it took for Tom to believe!! :-) )


Yes, you are seeing correctly - the first trip was 13 items for $1.60!!! and then my 2nd transaction was 17 items for $1.66 and then my 3rd which was not planned so it "cost" more - 2 items for $1.05!! This is the picture of all the stuff - now do you believe???

No comments: