I got them in some Cheerios boxes and thought that someone out there might like them. I don't have any use for them. It's a Free 2 month membership to Bob Greene's The Best Life program (Oprah's personal trainer - "oh wow"). So anyways the first person to ask for them in a comment can have them & I'll mail them off to you. Of course if you'd like to send me a coupon or two in return - I can't say that I'd turn that down!! :-) But really nothing is needed for you to get them - just ask.
I've been sleeping - or should I say not sleeping well, so I'm off for a nap! Yes, they are not good for insomniacs but I can't handle life on just 2 hours of sleep. I can't read anything without reading it ten times to understand it - I'm just hoping this post makes sense.... haha.
...edit for misspelling haha - live for life.... oh I'm tired....
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment